(It's a bit dark because it's rainy out today.) This one's a special order collapsible.
This one I made yesterday:
I got a text from a friend saying he needed a hoop for a 6-year-old boy, and would leave the colors up to me. This is what I came up with. :)
And a third hoop, which I made before I decided to start taking pictures of them:
The owner of this hoop wanted something "foresty". I liked it a lot (so did she!), so I asked her if I could snap a picture of it while we were hanging out last night!
AND NOW FOR SOME STUFF I'M GRATEFUL FOR:
1. Green. <3 Also the fact that he has gotten a job at our favorite restaurant. He had his first day today, and his happiness makes me happy as well. I am so excited for him!!
2. The rain today is nice and relaxing, and it feels like the world is telling me it's okay to just chill out, soak it in, maybe take a nap if need be. The rain always feels like permission, if not a direct order to slow down.
3. My yoga classes are getting stronger and stronger!
4. This song. It's a mashup of Green Day's "Boulevard of Broken Dreams" and Oasis' "Wonderwall". I remembered it yesterday and decided to look it up and listen to it again, I still love it!
5. While we're talking about music, I'm also grateful for Amanda Palmer's Goes Down Under album, the whole thing makes me so happy! I am also grateful that you can listen to the whole thing FREE on her site. I love the entire album, but my favorites so far are...I was about to try and pick some but then I would have listed at least half the album. Though you should check out "Vegemite (The Black Death)" if you need a good laugh. :)
6. Firefly. The show by Joss Whedon. I love it to pieces. :)
7. The bacon Green made for us after I got back from yoga today!
8. All the hoop sales I got last night! YEAH! I'm really doing this thing and it feels AMAZING!!
9. My camera, so that I can document all the hoops I make, and look back on them later and realize just how much I've created!
10. Wheezy Waiter! Love him!
Okay, I'm off to take a nice, delicious nap. What are YOU grateful for today?