1. I'm afraid of knives, rubber bands, being buried alive and growing up.
2. I watched Sesame Street until I was thirteen.
3. My username comes from Jr. High, when I was big into hippies and I thought "Kandi" would be the perfect hippie name. (I still love hippies, I just don't talk about it all the time like I used to, and incidentally, I've never understood people who use "hippie" as an insult.)
4. I played basketball in elementary school for four years in an attempt to impress the boy I had a crush on. (It was his favorite sport.) (And it didn't work.)
5. I love organic peanut butter way more than "regular" peanut butter. In fact, I would even say I hate "regular" peanut butter now that I've discovered organic.
6. I also use way too much jelly on sandwiches. Grape jelly is my favorite, but I've also discovered that Whole Foods makes some awesome fruit preserves. One jar of that Whole Foods stuff lasts me three, maybe four sandwiches.
7. I still haven't forgiven Metallica for that whole Napster thing.
8. There is a part of me that really wants to play with outrageous make-up and clothes, but I'm afraid it would be poorly received by friends and family because it doesn't match my personality. So I haven't yet. One of these days I'm going to get over it and do it...CONSIDER THIS FAIR WARNING, FRIENDS AND FAMILY!
9. It took me twenty-three years to get comfortable with the idea of bleaching my hair, even though I've always admired platinum and brightly colored hair. Now that I've done it, I don't think I ever want to go back to my hair as usual.
10. When I was a kid, I hated pink because it seemed like every girl ever loved pink, and I wanted to be contrary. My favorite color was BLUE, damn it!! Over the past four or five years, however, I've realized what a lie that is, and how much I freaking love pink. I'll consider buying the most ridiculous objects if they are the right shade of pink. (Tennis rackets, measuring cups, tool boxes, handguns...)
11. I can't decide what I want to be when I grow up because I hate the idea of having to choose just one thing.
12. The furthest I've ever been out of the country is the Canadian side of Niagara Falls. The idea of being stuck on a boat or plane long enough to go anywhere else wigs the hell out of me, yet I have no problem with road trips.
13. I don't drink, but I love eating liquor-flavored ice cream from Ben & Jerry's. If I drank, I'd be all about Margaritas. I wish it were possible to make virgin mixed drinks that actually tasted like their alcoholic counterpart, because I want the flavor without the wonky side effects.
14. I miss old school Nickelodeon something awful, and I'm endlessly grateful that I got to visit Nickelodeon Studios before it got replaced by The Blue Man Group.
15. I wish I could draw.
16. Every time I watch a movie, it affects me hardcore for about an hour after the fact. The more powerful the emotions, the more powerful the effect. This effect makes it very difficult for me to interact with other people, because I don't really feel like "myself" until it wears off.
17. I've been stuck on this number for an hour and a half.
18. When I was a kid, I really, honestly thought that if you drew a hole on the driveway in chalk that it would magically create a door to Wonderland. I used to ask my mom if we could do this all the time.
19. Also when I was a child, I wrote a letter to the Care Bears telling them I wanted them to come visit me, and that they could meet me in those chairs at the airport. I asked my mom if we could go to the airport every day almost. It took me forever to stop worrying about the fact that I wasn't there when they visited.
20. I'm not afraid of clowns. In fact, I think clowns are awesome, and have never really understood clown fear.
21. I personify everything, and this is one of the reasons I have a hard time throwing anything away, because I'm afraid I'm hurting its feelings.
22. I was the only one in my grammar class who loved diagramming sentences. Unfortunately, this is the only aspect of grammar I was really good at. The rest is completely faked.
23. If the world were going to explode and the only way to save humanity consisted of us all piling into spaceships and never seeing Earth again, I'd explode with the planet. Watching shows where people are stuck on space ships billions of miles away from Earth gives me a weird sense of claustrophobia.
24. I could eat pizza every day. I don't think there's ever been a time when someone's suggested pizza to eat and I've said no.
25. I love clothes, but I can never justify the expense for nice ones to myself. Also, I'm such a t-shirt and jeans person that I would never wear them if I had nice clothes.
Your turn! If you wanna. :)