1. A functioning car with a functioning radio and cd player.
3. Hanson. In general. I don't have them, persay (oh, how I wish I did...), but I am incredibly grateful they exist, and that I found them again.
4. Super awesome friends that seem to give a damn about me, whether or not they are faking it. I LOVE YOU GUYS. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.
5. Those of you who are letting me stay at your houses right now. I appreciate it to no end, you have no idea, I am totally grateful to how generous you are being. THANKS!!)
5. My job. I get to put up posters in my cubicle, listen to music all day, not really have to interact with too many people, and I'm generally left alone unless a crisis comes up. THERE ARE MUCH, MUCH WORSE JOBS TO HAVE. While it's not what I'd like to do with the rest of my life? I'm really glad it's the job I've got right now.
6. My cell phone. You don't know how important those things are until you can't use them.
7. Shoes! Granted, they're falling apart and most of the time I don't wear them anyway, but at least I HAVE some.
8. My computer. It's old, the monitor is ginormous, it doesn't have the internet, but it plays The Sims and I am all about The Sims.
9. The Sims!
10. Cats! I don't have any, again, but I'm glad they exist!
11. The fact that it is cold right now!
12. The fact that I got my $100 back from the other apartments.
13. The fact that I'm going to see Hanson on Friday!
14. The fact that I can afford to eat, even if it's not always the food I wish I was eating.
15. My free yoga!
16. My mom. She does more for me than I think I sometimes deserve.
17. My health!
18. My purse! It holds things!
19. Harry Potter! Hufflepuff! Hogwarts Elite, even though I haven't had very much time to participate right now.
20. HALLOWEEN. The best holiday in the world! I'm grateful that it's coming up soon, and I'm grateful that I'll get to go Trick-or-Treating with the girls again this year!
I'm sure there are tons more, but my break's over, and 20 seems a good place to stop. :)