Step 2: Post a line from the first 15 [English] songs that play, no matter how embarrassing the song.
Step 3: Post and let everyone you know guess what song and artist the lines come from.
Step 4: Strike out the songs when someone guesses correctly.
Step 5: No cheating
My taste in music is bizarre and retarded. Have fun. Comments screened! Go! (If it makes you feel any better? I probably couldn't get most of these.)
1. What was I thinking when I thought I could make you stay? What was I thinking when I thought I was right?
(IT'S THE ONLY LINE IN THE FUCKING SONG. IF YOU DON'T GET THIS ONE YOU SUCK.)
5. Trying to accept my pain so graciously, absoultely sure that you were the one to be.
7. Music sets us free, the peacock, the tiger, the lamb and me.
9. I've seen their upward glances in hopes of instant salvation.
11. There's only roses in here, there to satisfy. It's like a candy store.
13. Found faith in the infirmary, there's a soldier lying in bed with a wound to the head...