A MEME. I CAN DO THAT WITH THE INTERNET, YOU KNOW.
Step 1: Put your MP3 player or whatever music player you have on random. Step 2: Post a line from the first 15 [English] songs that play, no matter how embarrassing the song. Step 3: Post and let everyone you know guess what song and artist the lines come from. Step 4: Strike out the songs when someone guesses correctly. Step 5: No cheating
My taste in music is bizarre and retarded. Have fun. Comments screened! Go! (If it makes you feel any better? I probably couldn't get most of these.)
1. What was I thinking when I thought I could make you stay? What was I thinking when I thought I was right?
2. Right about now, the funk soul brother... Rockafeller Skank, Fatboy Slim (IT'S THE ONLY LINE IN THE FUCKING SONG. IF YOU DON'T GET THIS ONE YOU SUCK.)
3. Are you ready? Hold that focus steady... Tune up #1, Rent
4. The air outside will make our cells divide at an alarming rate until our shell simply cannot hold all our insides in, and that's when we'll explode. We'll Become Sillouhettes, The Postal Service
5. Trying to accept my pain so graciously, absoultely sure that you were the one to be.
6. What's the outcome of a certain situation I've had in mind for eternity? God, Seven Nations
7. Music sets us free, the peacock, the tiger, the lamb and me.
8. Believe, believe in me, believe...believe. Tonight, Tonight, Smashing Pumpkins
9. I've seen their upward glances in hopes of instant salvation.
10. Can't stand the lonliness, can't stand the lonliness, can't stand the lonliness, can't stand the lonliness. Slow Country, Gorillaz
11. There's only roses in here, there to satisfy. It's like a candy store.
12. In the car, it was rare to do more than simply mess around. In The Car, Barenaked Ladies
13. Found faith in the infirmary, there's a soldier lying in bed with a wound to the head...
14. You had pleny money nineteen twenty-two, but you let other women make a fool of you. Why Don't You Do Right, the version I have is actually by Rasputina, not Jessica Rabbit, BUT CLOSE ENOUGH!! :)
15. When I go forwards, you go backwards, and somewhere, we will meet. Electioneering, Radiohead