1. Pick 25 of your favorite movies.
2. Then pick one of your favorite quote/s from each movie.
3. Post the quotes in your journal.
4. Have those on your friends list try to guess what the movie is.
5. Either strike out the quote once it has been correctly identified, or place the guesser's user name directly after the quote.
1. "What are you, a camel or something? Skeedadle! I've gotta have a sip!" esoteriqua guessed that this line is said with a thick New York accent, WHICH IT IS!! (but she didn't get the movie :)
2. "When you meet someone and you suddenly feel like you can't live without them...this could be the memory of a past love from the collective unconscious. Or, it could just be hormones." lilycobalt
3. "Archie is not fucking Mr. Weatherbee!" mrgazpacho, esoteriqua
4. "Whoa! A clock!"
5. "Do you like kids?"
"On a case by case basis." mrgazpacho
6. "That's what's so illogical about being a Smurf. I mean, what's the point in living if you don't have a dick?" sra33
7. "What are you watching?"
"Children's programming." mrgazpacho
8. "You could learn every word in the dictionary except one and get that one."
9. "What kind of dining set defines me as a person?" mrgazpacho
10. "Or imagine being magically whisked away to...Delaware. Hi. I'm in Delaware." mrgazpacho, opaleyes
11. "I'll turn him into a flea, a harmless little flea...and then I'll put that flea in a box, and then I'll put that box inside of another box...and then I'll mail that box to myself, and when it arrives...I'll smash it with a hammer!" auracel, specific_chris, mrgazpacho, opaleyes, missmimsical, 4thewantofanail
12. "You can change an idea. A belief is tricker. People die for it. Kill for it. The whole world is about to be blinked out of existance. All over a belief." auracel, mrgazpacho
13. "Just some friends dropping me off."
"Friends? Friends slow down, they even stop!" temporaryfix
14. "This isn't a really a tax issue, is it?"
"That's true, uh...I don't know why I put it that way." opaleyes
15. "Some nights, Jenny'd sneak out and come on over to my house, just 'cause she said she was scared. Scared of what, I don't know. But I think it was her grandma's dog. He was a mean dog." erin81, mrgazpacho, anneliese
16. "I am the devil of solitude!"
"The state of being all alone." auracel
17. "You got any...threeeees? No! Why, it looks like Lenny's goin' fishin'." temporaryfix
18. "Impossible! The Easter Bunny Court is down at the other end of the mall. It's been up since two days after Christmas." mrgazpacho, opaleyes, esoteriqua guessed a Kevin Smith movie, but the wrong one ;)
19. "Are you Morla, the ancient one?"
"Not that it matters, but yes." auracel, specific_chris, mrgazpacho
20. "This is pretty much the worst video ever made."
"Napoleon, like anyone can even know that." Yes, this one was easy, but I LOVE THIS LINE. auracel, specific_chris said this was Citizen Kane, because he's a goober. But it's obviously not Citizen Kane. Other correct guessers: sra33, erin81, mrgazpacho, opaleyes
21. "You are the ones who are the ball lickers!" mrgazpacho, opaleyes
22. "You guys going out of town? We're going to Orlando, Florida. Well, actually, first we're going to Missouri to pick up my grandma. Do you know that the McCalisters are going to France? Do you know if it's cold there? Do you these vans get good gas mileage?" erin81, mrgazpacho, opaleyes, anneliese, missmimsical
23. "She's not saying, 'I think you're a nice guy...and I want to get to know you better.' She's saying, 'I wanna bone.'"
"An honest, tramp-ass ho." temporaryfix (yay!)
24. "And on the third day, God created the Remington bolt-action rifle so that Man could fight the dinosaurs. And the homosexuals." sra33, 4thewantofanail
25. "Don't for one minute think that you had any effect whatsoever on my panties." esoteriqua, missmimsical, 4thewantofanail
I reeeeeeeeally want someone to get #23 so that I know I'm not the only person in the whole world who likes this movie.