OH WAIT THIS IS A LIE I DO HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY, AND IT INVOLVES YOU GIVING ME YOUR ADVICE! HERE IT IS:
So. I'm working for this lady, CJ. I want to not work for her anymore. She needs a music teacher, and not thinking very clearly about the fact that being a music teacher for her would mean lots of work for only a few hours a week (IE: Not enough money to pay my bills), I told her I thought it would be more beneficial to her to have me be a music teacher instead of her marketing person.
I kind of made a big deal out of it. Then I realized the money part once I got her to agree.
Today, I got two calls from people on monster and have pretty much decided to look for a new job and just leave this one, before I have a chance to be a music teacher and then immediately leave.
Here is the thing: She just sent me an e-mail asking me to confirm that I was going to put together a presentation about music classes and show it to her on Monday. Should I: a) Tell her right now that I changed my mind, I'm just going to look for a new job, and this is my one month notice? (This kind of pisses me off. She requires a MONTH'S worth of notice. Aldkfjslfjs, that's a long time.) or, b) Wait until Monday to tell her?